If you’re the kind of person who likes to dress sharply, this article is for you. These 17 tricks will help you to look your best in every situation, so get ready to impress!
1. If your favorite sweater is covered with lint, just put it in a sealable plastic bag and leave it in the freezer for three to four hours. When you take it out, the lint will be gone. It’s like magic!
2. If your clothes have sweat stains in the armpit area, you can easily get rid of them with lemon juice or baking soda.
3. To remove slight wrinkles in your clothes you can use a hair iron.
4. Does your makeup always stain your clothes? With a bit of shaving cream and a cloth, it will disappear in the blink of an eye.
5. You can remove red wine stains with… white wine! Incredible, right? Pour a little over the spot, then a little bit of baking soda and let it react for two to three hours. All done!